|A vision of my office (see long-range goals below)|
Image by Juan Diego from Pixabay.com
1) I have to clear out some other work before I give this my full attention. It won’t be long.
2) A second person may take up residence soon to handle some publisher-related duties.
3) I thought I was ready to take on clients. But I want my publishing house occupied by a few more people first. When I have a dedicated team at least three staff members (names will be published), I will start accepting submissions.
- - - - -
Thank you for visiting the Halcyon House website. I recognize that it still requires improvement. Operations will begin in mid-2023 or when I have a minimum of three-member staff.
- manuscripts with extreme bloodshed, profanity, or strong sexual content, as well as those with a supernatural, vampire, or demonic element
- author examples: Steven King and J. K. Rowling.
- happy recollections, serene poetry, haiku, feel-good stories, romances, and other topics.
- emotional struggle with believable (learned), satisfying resolutions.
- author examples: Nicholas Sparks.